Here I am, more or less, my eight-year old heart intact. I’m a Facebook and Twitter poster and past-times blogger (mirabile dictu), starting up again. We’ll see how this experiment goes. Feminista, Nana, Mama, Writer, Poet, Friend. Hoping to share some good times and serious conversations in these most serious of times when, yeah, I’m figuring I’m down to the “Last Wave”. Laugh when you can and use your anger for the good!
- On International Women's Day 2018, we recognise that sex-based oppression and misogyny still exist. Join our fight. thndr.me/J3RSAh 11 months ago
- thestar.com/news/canada/20… 11 months ago
- RT @haymarketbooks: Congratulations to @KeeangaYamahtta, whose book How We Get Free: Black Feminism and the Combahee River Collective is a… 11 months ago
- RT @DrMeaganTyler: I've heard a lot of men asking what they can do in light of #MeToo - so, for all those men, here's a place start: stop l… 11 months ago
- @AnneBrennan_ @gencritgreen A handy bush with a few women standing guard would be safer. 11 months ago